Monday, November 10, 2014

Hi.

Yep, I started a blog. Mostly to have one place to put my artsy stuff but also so my mother doesn't have to navigate all over the internet to see what I'm up to. Besides beginning a blog, I also signed up for Alpha Stamps monthly kits, where you are delivered a beautiful collection of their papers and collage items to play around with. I love their paper! This month's theme was "Cigar Box Sweeties" and here is what I ended up doing with the kit and some wooden blocks.


                                     



On the other side of the crown paper are images of gorgeous cigar box fronts and I wanted to salvage as many whole images I could, hence the misaligned crown roof on house three.  I guess I could always just buy more of their paper...

EDIT: That roof was killing me so I fixed it. Ah, much better.



No comments:

Post a Comment