Monday, May 25, 2015

ATC Extravaganza

Seems I've been so busy crafting my lil' heart out that I neglected the blog. For shame! Here's a run-down of what's been going on.

Lots and lots of ATCs for an ongoing swap:




Watercolour and coloured pencil.

Tissue Paper "Magic" Card



Watercolour and pen.


And there was the Rocky Horror Picture Show birthday party, and I decorated the cake for Raven, the birthday girl.


  


Then there were the Alice in Wonderland projects that went to the the sweet Lindy.


Embroidered Alice




Down The Rabbit Hole papercut
 


 Finally, some food.


Falafel without the Frying Part
Beginning in May, I pull out the tried and true recipes that require little or no cooking and this one is by far my favourite. 


Shrimp and Rice
 
 Thanks for peeking!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment