Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Presents for the Pets

I am a big fan of fast crafts, especially in December. There is no time to hand make 20 or so gifts. Well, there is, but I would have had to start in June or something. Which, I didn't. Thank goodness for these cute Kraft Milk Cartons from Alpha Stamps! You could crank out 10 of these in one crafty afternoon. Then just fill the boxes with treats or a toy and be done (and still feel the satisfaction of having made something (and have free time to enjoy a nice Cosmo)).




So that's what I did. 

I started with two precious images from the Christmas Kitty Cats and Holiday Animals collage sheets to add to the front of the treat boxes. They were mounted on two scalloped circles with a bit of foam between them. The pine needle sprigs were cut from a die I had purchased with no purpose in mind. 



The sides of the cartons were covered with squares of Nostalgia Scrapbook Paper - Pet Postage Stamps. I love the green holly side of that paper! The other side is pretty cute too. After papering the top parts of the carton, I added a bit of ribbon and a tag to the butterfly paper clip and clamped the box closed.


I'll have to go pick up some dog biscuits and a catnip mouse to put inside. Standing in the line at the store will take longer than decorating the treat boxes... 

GO HERE to see the supply list.



No comments:

Post a Comment