Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tin Time

Here's a glance at a few of the altered tins I've created, with the "Fly, Birds" one being my favourite.


Jack was made for a good friend who's crazy about all things Hallowe'en. We have that in common.
Jack Pumpkinhead


Snarky housewives are simply faaaabulous, don't you think? And if you don't agree, then may I suggest another glass of wine?



Snarky Housewife

There is a dial on the back of the tin that can be rotated to change four different snarky comments in the frame.

I believe the word you are looking for is "divine."


 My mother is the firstborn in her family, and says she was too serious a child to play. And now that she's all grown up, she has a house full of tiny things to keep her young at heart.

Toy Tin

This tin went to my mother-in-law and when her sister saw it, asked, "That's beautiful! Did you get it at T.J. Maxx?!" Oh well.


Fly, Birds

Tin back




Grammar, usage, and mechanics. Pththththt.

Grammar....ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment