Saturday, September 26, 2015

Still Hallowe'en Crafting

Here are a  few more Hallowe'en projects I've made lately, both for swaps over on Craftster. First were the Teesha Moore inspired wall hangings I stitched using various fabrics, metal charms, buttons, leaves, and polymer clay faces. All of the charms and that bit of fencing came from Alpha Stamps. The push mold is a Sculpey product, and I think it is called Whimsical Doll. The packaging is long gone, so don't take my word on that.



 After the clay was baked, I painted the features with acrylic paint, rubbed some watered down brown paint into the crevices, wiped wiped wiped, then sealed the entire thing with matte varnish. 

 



A quick Googling produced the images of the trick-or-treaters, and I printed them onto Iron On Quick Fuse paper. They were ironed onto the fabric and then I just stitched with free abandon, adding beads here and there, whatever.


 


The other project is a sweet bunny who is also trick-or-treating (there seems to be a theme going on here), sitting alongside a smiling jack. The free tutorial for making both the bunny and pumpkin can be found here.








Thanks for taking great pictures, Kristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment