Thursday, March 23, 2017

Chaircat Mao's Holiday Hats

For whatever reason, I have chosen to crochet hats for my less-than-amused cat, Chaircat Mao. I'd like to say it is because she is a stellar model and is proud of her keen fashion sense, but no. Mostly it is because I like to crochet absurd stuff and put it on my cat's head. So far, there is a chapeau for Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's Day, and Saint Patrick's. That cat is a trooper, for sure.

Uh, no.

Really?


Not cool, not cool at all.


Meh.

She secretly likes them. That is what I am telling myself as I crochet her Easter hat...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, the hats and Chaircat Mao are both absolutely adorable! I’ve recently gotten I to crocheting and wanted to try my hand at making cat hats and thought there’d be no better time then to make a st patricks day hat for the cat who lives at the vet clinic I work at. I first saw your beer hat on Pinterest and a user on Reddit led me to your blog - the OG beer hat creator! I know the other staff members would just die if they saw Petey (our clinic cat) in a beer hat so I was wondering if you’d be willing to share the pattern with me? I’m too new to crocheting to create my own pattern unfortunately. I’d give you credit as the original creator of the pattern of course!

    ReplyDelete