Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Retro Ornaments, Yay!

My Christmas wishes were answered with this month's kit at Alpha Stamps, a kit that is chock full of mid century goodness and oodles of rosy cheeked Santas and snowmen. I'm in love with all of the vintage images like Frosty here:



I added tiny ric rac and baker's twine on the ornaments plus a few pom poms for good measure. Santa's giant red bow came out of a 1970's Christmas craft kit. He also has a glittered dingbat on his ornament.


One of my daughters chose this sweet kitty face for the last ornament and even though you can't tell, her collar is fuzzy with white flocking powder and her hat with red.


I'm off to go pull out the color wheel and all my boxes of Shiny Brite ornaments. Happy holiday crafting to you!

Supply List is Ho Ho HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment