Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Bunny Train for Spring

What do you do with two afternoons and the most adorable kitschy Easter collage sheet on the planet? You make a Bunny Train, that's what you do! Alpha Stamps' new super cute, very kitschy collage sheet is loaded with all of the retro rabbits (plus chicks and lambs!) of your dreams. Did I mention how awesomely kitschy it is?

I had a few 3 x 4.5" Shadowboxes and decided a train of vintage bunnies was in order. After papering the inside of the three shadowboxes, I collected anything that might be useful:



And that pile of mess was turned into a charming procession of delightful bunnies. Plus one chick who thinks she's a rabbit.



I glued bumpy chenille stems to a pom pom and added a bunny face to make a little guy for the first car. Bumpy chenille stems are kinda necessary for this sort of thing, ya know? A very full crepe paper garland fills up a good portion of the top, but it is the two lovable rabbits on the right that make it complete.




The center car is where the egg artists hang. There are crepe paper flowers and a flower pot full of eggs awaiting painting. They look like they are having a good time!



There is a bunny with a giant bow in the final car along with the chick that is trying to blend in...

And just like all of the other cars, there is a "turf" base dotted with mini tulips, has glittered pom pom wheels, and a scalloped awning made from a Mini Shadowbox Lid.



Thanks for providing me with the perfect scalloped awnings, Shadowbox Lid! 



I am pretty sad that my wee Bunny Train is now complete because it was keeping me from reassembling my washing machine after its pump kicked the bucket. Not nearly as fun as making kitschy bunny art, that's for sure.

Supply List can be found HERE.

A very special thank you to Leslie for warming my heart with the Kitschy Easter collage sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment