Saturday, January 15, 2022

Alice is in the House

 I was straightening up my craft area recently when I came across all of the lovely Alice Through the Looking Glass paper pads from Alpha Stamps. How could I have forgotten about them? They're so pretty! The discovery of the paper pads lead to digging around in the chipboard drawer, pulling out little shadowboxes and houses, then shuffling through the miniatures for a teapot, and heaving the 2" thick hanging file full of Alice collage sheets onto the table. So much for cleaning...

The results? Cute little interchangeable shadowboxes with all of the Alice paper!


The boxes and houses were covered with paper from the 6x6, 8x8, and Backgrounds 8x8 pads. I was careful about which sections to use because I thought of eleven more projects to make while flipping through the pads. Hmm, maybe I need more paper.




The accessories inside the shadowboxes are mostly chipboard pieces, like the chair from the Tiny Chipboard Alice Props, and bronze charms:



The table on the right is really a Tiny Metal Bird Bath. The top was removed and a disk of chipboard was put in its place. The teal tray came from the White Plastic Mini Serving Dish Set. I sanded it a bit and painted it with craft paint. There's more chipboard pieces and bronze charms here and there, plus a wee mouse! Both the Grass & Mushroom Border - 6 Inch and 3D Chipboard Tree - 3 Inch were chopped to fit. 




The houses and boxes aren't attached so they can be rearranged or live separately. My daughter had claimed the larger shadowbox with Cheshire Cat, but she changed her mind when I mentioned that one also had her and her twin in it. Guess I get to keep all of them to enjoy (and the paper does look better when it is used vs left untouched on a shelf, unless you are the cat that had been sleeping on it).



"i will knock that over later"

All of the goodies are HERE!

Now go get crafty!!


No comments:

Post a Comment