Saturday, December 17, 2016

Naughty or Nice Shaker Ornaments

Alpha Stamps has these great chipboard ornaments with a shallow plastic dome over the front so you can easily create shaker bauble. Fill them with microbeads, sequins, confetti, or any other thin decoration, add a paper image to the back, paint the front, and then you have a quick, lovely Christmas present for someone special. 




Because I like to remind my children of the importance of being nice, my ornaments are adorned with the jolly St. Nick on one side and the child-gobbling Krampus on the other. If my kids happen to forget their manners, I have them turn one of the St. Nick ornies over to reveal Krampus, and they really do not like that side. The utensils in one of the ornaments probably has something to do with that.





Luckily, they are mostly well-behaved and we get to enjoy the merry side more often. 




Hope your holidays are joyous!

My supply list is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment